IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 BUILDING AND CONCERT PROTOCOLS BELOW
The protocols control the flow of people through the building:
- Minimize congregating in the lobby area.
- Keep the duration of each event, including arrival and departure, to under 60 minutes.
- The musicians and audience have separate spaces (music stage/hall seating).
- Only one group (i.e., musicians or audience) will be moving around any given time.
- Masks and social distance are always required for everyone while at 51 Walden.
- Concord Orchestra – 25 musicians and volunteers – 100% at least one vaccine, 80% fully vaccinated!
- Maximum of 30 audience members per performance.
- 51 Walden front and hall doors to hall open 15 minutes prior to performance.
- Please enter when you have your party.
- Provide your name at the reservation table in the lobby.
- An usher will seat you.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby.
- Please follow usher to your seats.
- Please do not approach and stand near the music stage before or after concert!
- Programs will be on the chairs.
- Please exit quickly (5 – 10 minutes).
- We want to air out the building, allow musicians to move around, and set up for next performance or strike the hall.
- Please exit directly to the outside through one of the open hall side doors.
- Do not exit out through the lobby.
- Building is cleaned on a daily basis.
- Masks and hand sanitizer available inside near the entrance.
- Bathrooms are all single occupancy.
- Lobby and performance hall windows/doors are open to allow air flow.
- Ceiling fans and theatre stage exhaust system are on throughout event.
- UV-C air disinfecting units are mounted and running 24/7 in the lobby and hall.