HEALTH & SAFETY
As we transition back to in-person concert experiences, The Concord Orchestra is committed to your safety and comfort.
We will monitor federal, state, and local guidelines, and use them to implement safety protocols throughout the 2021-2022 season.
Safety protocols may include the following:
- Masks inside for audiences during performances
- Masks for musicians, staff, and volunteers when possible
- Masks and hand sanitizer available in the Lobby
- Reduced hall capacity/physically distanced seats (45% – 100 seats rather than 220)
- Reduced contact at performance (people flow, tickets, payment, program books, etc.)
- No food or drink served
All Concord Orchestra musicians, staff, and volunteers at the venue will be fully vaccinated.
We strongly encourage audience members to be fully vaccinated!
The Concord Orchestra will proactively communicate with ticket holders about any changes to safety protocols across the season.
Ticket holders who are not comfortable with a given update may request a refund.
Please also check this page periodically or contact email@example.com for updates as we get closer to the concert dates.