Please join us for our exciting 2018-2019 season
Celebrating 50 years with Richard Pittman
Friday and Saturday, March 22 and 23, at 8PM
- Britten Four Sea Interludes
- Stravinsky Firebird Suite
- Tchaikovsky, Variations on a Rococo Theme, Hayden Idson, cello
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 17, 18 at 8PM and 19 at 2PM
- With Maureen McMullan
- Lively jazz inspired POPS concert
- Bizet Carmen Suite No. 1
- Suppé Light Cavalry Overture
- Debussy Première Rhapsodie
- John Williams Theme from Harry Potter
- Bernie Hoffer Johnny Mercer SongBook
- Richard Rodgers Slaughter on Tenth Ave.
- Richard Rodgers Sound of Music
- Sousa, Stars & Stripes Forever
Subscribe and share
Subscribe to our mailing list.
Share this page with your Facebook friends, Twitter followers, or LinkedIn colleagues. Help us spread the word!
Donate now to support the orchestra
We are most grateful for individual and corporate contributions, which enable us to perform a wide variety of concerts enjoyed by concert-goers of all ages, support our young artists competition and commission new works.